Today,let's learn how to replace the generator bearing with ZBF BEARING CO.,LTD.
Put tools, tooling, and preparation in place.
Personnel labor protection products wear: dust masks, goggles, gloves, labor insurance shoes, work clothes, safety helmets, safety clothing, anti-fall buckles are properly worn and complete.
Safety preparation and preventive measures at work:
1. The staff wears qualified labor protection articles. Put the unit into the inspection and maintenance mode, and hang the anti-closing flag. Lock the high speed shaft and lock the double pin of the impeller to prevent the unit from rotating suddenly during operation.
2. All tool items are carried in a special tool bag. A special hanging bag is required for lifting the upper and lower towers of the tool, and it is forbidden to stand under the hoist during the hanging process.
3. The lifting hole of the unit must be yawed away from the side of the high voltage line to prevent the iron link of the crane from being connected to the high voltage line.
4. All holes and holes must be covered to prevent people from falling down.
5. There is strong electricity in the auxiliary junction box. Disconnect the strong electric power before removing the electric ring (slip ring) to prevent people from getting electric shock.
6. Check the wind power forecast and check the weather before going to the tower. If it is found that thunderstorms are strictly prohibited on the tower, if it is under construction, immediately lower the tower.
1. Remove the bearing and collector ring chamber sensor, brush frame signal wire and heater wire in the auxiliary junction box, and use a small flat-blade screwdriver to remove the signal wire inside the auxiliary junction box. Before removing, make sure that the power of the cable to be removed is disconnected and use the universal to measure whether there is power.
Second, remove the encoder
Use a wrench and M6 bolts to remove the encoder. Take it lightly and carefully. Prevent parts and bolts from being lost.
Third, remove the collector ring cover
Use a wrench to remove the bolts on the collector ring cover; remove the collector ring cover and place it outside the work area; do not place it on the bottom corner of the generator or on the side to prevent it from being bruised.
4. Remove the small shaft and rotor phase lead wire and use a wrench to connect the rotor phase lead wire and the collector ring connecting bolt. Use a wrench to remove the small shaft. Use the rope to tie the three lead wires together for subsequent operation (when removing the small shaft, be careful that the small shaft drops and hurt the foot.) The lead wire and collector ring terminal nut are a locknut, and a new nut must be used for reinstallation. Prevent the lead wire from loosening and the slip ring to burn.
Fifth, remove the collector ring
1. Remove the collector ring with the collector ring.
1 Install the transition ring on the collector ring with 6 M10*50 bolts and chamfer outward.
2 Insert the notched top cylinder with the notch into the shaft hole.
3 Mount the four symmetrical rods of the M16 on the transition ring, and install the pressure plate on the rod of the M16 to leak out the pressure plate. Each rod is fitted with an M16 nut.
4 Symmetrically tighten the nut until you hear a click, indicating that the slip ring has been removed from the mating surface.
5 Remove the bearing sensor with a wrench.
1) When the slip ring exits the engagement stop, it is forbidden to pull out the brute force to prevent the slip ring from falling and hurting people;
2) Prevent damage to the rotor phase lead-out line. Protect the slip ring so that it does not bump.
Be careful when lifting the slip ring to avoid bruising; tighten the nut during the process. The drawbar has the risk of breaking, and it is forbidden to stand in the direction of its extension line.
6. Remove the collector ring chamber and pull out the carbon brush compression spring, take out the carbon brush, use the pipe wrench to remove the oil pipe and use the guide chain and the sling to connect the collector ring room and the air cooler lifting lug, and tie the slings with the rings at both ends. a flat on the air cooler outlet. Hang the sling b at both ends as hooks, one end is hung on the air cooler lug, one end is hung on the sling a, the end of the reverse chain is hung on the hole of the sling a, and one end is hung on the lifting ring of the collecting ring Pull the chain to make it slightly stressed. Use a wrench to remove the collector ring chamber bolts, push the collector ring chamber outward, and slowly loosen the chain.
Note: When removing the collector ring chamber, be careful of the brush holder and the carbon brush bump; when lifting the collector ring chamber, keep a safe distance and be careful of bruises and bruises. Prevent the collector ring injury lead line.
Seven, remove the rear end cover
Remove the rear outer fan and remove the rear cover and end cap.
Note: When using the angle grinder, the goggles and the mask should be worn. When cutting, do not use too much force to prevent the cutting piece from being damaged. When removing the end cover, use the guide chain and the sling to lift it securely to prevent bruising.
Eight, remove the bearing
The electromagnetic induction wire of the induction heater is wound onto the end face of the bearing, the current is kept above 17A, the bearing block is blackened with a marker, the temperature is measured at the black point with a point temperature gun, and the temperature is heated to 160 degrees. , use the cutting machine to cut the bearing outer ring and the cage. Use a marker to apply black spots on the inner ring of the bearing, and use the electromagnetic induction wire of the induction heater to wrap around the inner ring of the bearing (you can wrap a few turns), the current is kept above 17A, and the temperature is measured at the black point with a point temperature gun. The temperature is heated to 120 degrees to remove. (Depending on the site conditions, depending on the heating method) Goggles and masks should be worn when using an angle grinder, and insulated gloves should be worn for heating bearings. The cutting machine must be stable when cutting, and the force should not be too strong to prevent the cutting piece from being damaged. When cutting, the cutter angle is cut at a position parallel to the center of the bearing.
Nine, hot sleeve bearing, bearing block
After cleaning, the inner cover of the bearing, the end cover, the outer cover, the journals of the rotor and the shoulders.
When the inner ring of the bearing is blackened with a marker pen, the electromagnetic induction wire of the induction heater is wound around the inner ring of the bearing, the current is kept above 17A, the temperature gun is measured at the black point, and the temperature is heated to 120 degrees; When the temperature drops below 40 degrees, the grease is added, and the grease is extruded from the inner ring of the bearing.
The electromagnetic induction wire of the induction heater is wound onto the end face of the bearing, the current is kept above 17A, the bearing block is blacked out with a black marker, the temperature is measured at the black point with a point temperature gun, and the temperature is heated to 160 degrees. set. Wear heat-insulating gloves for heated bearings and bearing blocks to prevent burns and bruises. The bearing has a side facing outward. After the hot-sleeve bearing is cooled, check the fit of the inner ring and the shoulder with a feeler gauge, which is not more than 0.03 mm.
Ten, assembly end cap
Use the chain hoist to hoist the rear end cover, guide the end cover with the technical bolts, and bolt the bearing cover, end cover and bearing inner cover tightly.
XI. Install the collector ring room
Install the rear bearing sensor and do not damage the cable when installing the sensor with a wrench.
Use a chain hoist to hang the slip ring chamber and bolt the slip ring chamber to the end cap firmly. Avoid damage to the rotor phase lead-out line when installing the collector ring chamber.
Twelve, install the collector ring
The slip ring is sleeved into the rotating shaft by the collector ring tool, and the positioning ring of the collector ring is aligned with the positioning pin.
Use a dial gauge to measure the slip ring jump, which should be less than 0.05mm. Protect the collector ring to prevent bumping, check and clean the surface of the collector ring after assembly.
Thirteen, install small shaft, rotor phase lead wire
Use a wrench to fix the small shaft to the shaft end, and suck the magnetic seat dial indicator on the slip ring chamber to detect the bracket jump ≤ 0.05mm. Use a wrench to fix the rotor phase lead wire to the slip ring and use a torque wrench to detect the torque.
Fourteen, install oil pipe, carbon brush
Install the tubing on the rear cover. Put the carbon brush into the brush box and press the compression spring.
Note: The carbon brush is lightly handled and the compression spring is at the center of the carbon brush.
Fifteen, install the collector ring room front cover, encoder
With the encoder cover facing up, the front cover is bolted to the slip ring chamber.
Fix the encoder on the small shaft with bolts, the encoder signal line is facing down, use the insulation meter to check whether the encoder rod insulation is effective and fix it.
Sixteen, install the sensor signal line
Connect the bearing sensor, heater, and brush holder signal wires to the auxiliary junction box terminals and detect the signal to cover the auxiliary junction box cover and fix the cable.
Note: After completing the wiring, use a multimeter to check the resistance.