1. Surface cleaning: Cleaning must be based on the nature of the surface of the rust-preventing material and the conditions at that time. Commonly used are solvent cleaning, chemical cleaning and mechanical cleaning.
2. The surface is dry and cleaned, can be dried by filtered dry compressed air, or dried with a dryer of 120 ~ 170 ° C, or dry with a clean gauze.
Method of applying anti-rust oil:
1. Immersion method: Some small items are immersed in anti-rust grease, so that the surface is adhered with a layer of anti-rust grease. The oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the rust preventive grease.
2. Brushing method is used for outdoor construction equipment or special shape products that are not suitable for soaking or spraying. It is necessary to pay attention not to accumulate when painting, and also to prevent leakage coating.
3. Spray method Some large rust-proof materials can not be immersed oil, generally with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa of filtered compressed air in the air cleaning place for spraying. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil, but it must adopt perfect fire and labor protection measures.